SNAP is of course a different and an unique exam for MBA Entrance, whether it may be the 2 Marks questions or the emphasis on logical reasoning or the General Awareness section. But one of the most intriguing fact is that the examinee has to mark the answers with a Pen on the OMR answer sheet, leaving no way out if the answer marked was wrong and was discovered at a later stage!
I cannot understand the logic behind the advantage of marking the answers with a Pen instead of a Pencil!!
I have some guesses:
1. Less luggage, more comfort! (Without pencil, no need for Erasure and sharpener)
2. Leave one’s mark in the history of SNAP forever!
3. Pen is mightier than the sword! Snap the SNAP with a Pen and win the Battle!
4. A Pen in need is a Pen indeed.
5. More Mileage, less maintenance!
Just being Jocular here! Smile with me, wear the cap and sail with the SNAP!