Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The $PATH less trodden!

Hi Java Enthusiasts,

I have recently been trudging the realms of Spring Framework. From the beginning of my Java days I have always been seen Java as a simple and worthy of its much discussed hype. As and when I walked the ways I came to know about many a complexities. As they say, complexities arise out of lack of comprehension.

Such, one concept which has been eluding me from the past was of the $PATH and the $CLASSPATH.

Most of the times, we developers seldom get the opportunity for setting up the JVM from scratch. Even if we do there is always a "hit and trial" approach or "find-read-execute-forget" approach to it.

{{THIS ARTICLE IS PRESENTLY UNDER EDIT MODE, READERS MAY OR MAY NOT SEE THE FULL ARTICLE YET}}

No comments: