I did some research on the Executive MBA opportunities in India(as on 1st December 2011).
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Executives who have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline and are 27 or above at the start of the programme may apply. Corporate sponsorship is welcome but not essential. Students are selected through a rigorous admissions process that includes GMAT (www.mba.com), leadership profiling and personal interview.
At the end of the programme, placement services are provided to non-sponsored students.
- Quality infrastructure has been created on the Institute's hundred acre campus.
- Accommodation is available for both single and married students.
- The fee for PGPX VII (2012-13) is INR 21,00,000 for a single student. For details , please refer FAQ 32 (a) and (b).
- The Institute has found several banks interested in offering loans to those admitted to PGPX. Please refer the 'FAQ 32(c)'.
- The sixth batch, PGPX VI (2011-12) started on April 11, 2011. Please refer the 'Current Batch Profile' section for further information including the profile of students.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
The programme is intended for middle level executives having substantial work experience. The pre- requisites are
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- 7 - 15 years full-time work experience.
- A valid GMAT score.
Admission ProcedureSelection of the candidate is based on the following criteria
- Academic Background
- Achievements (Academic and career related)
- GMAT score
- Work Experience
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Executives with Bachelor's Degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3).
- Minimum of 6 years full time post-qualification (after Graduation) professional experience as on March 31, 2012
- GMAT score obtained from July 01, 2008 to October 31, 2011
- Student selection would be based on:
- Duly filled-in application form alongwith statement of purpose (SOP)
- Two letters of Recommendation
- GMAT score
- Professional Experience
- Personal Interview
Fee for the IPMX 2012-2013 batch is INR 17,10,000 for a single person excluding accommodation.
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
The entry to the Executive Postgraduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is open to graduates/ CA/ ICWA having at least 5 years of work experience.
Admission to the programme comprises two stages. In the first stage all aspirants have to appear in executive Management Aptitude Test (eMAT) designed by IIMK. In the second stage successful applicants have to appear in an on-line Personal Interview.
ePGP-04 INR 5,25,000
eEPGM INR 2,62,500
Hope the above information is fruitful to many.