CAT just like GMAT from next year…
It is going to impact big time for the folks out there, planning to go for it.
1. Big impact on coaching institutes like TIME, CL, PT, IMS whose batch structure is yearly. They will adapt though, but it will dent their revenue by huge margin. Think- Opportunity of new coaching institutes mushrooming up.
2. Immediate availability of scores enabling all year round applications. Think- flexibility in aspirant's planning to get in a college.
3. Flexible and multiple MBA programmes in a colleges starting any time of the year. Think- Multi-fold increase in MBA seats (3 times).
4. CAT as an alternative to the GMAT in countries such as Sri Lanka, Nepal, South East Asia and Middle East. Think- Brand India.
5. CAT 2011 vouchers will be sold all the year round. No November Fever. Can celebrate festivals (Deepawali and Ramzan) with double enthusiasm. Think- More Fun.