Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Friend Nobita Zu

Hi Readers,

Meet my friend, Nobita Zu. I will not discuss, how we met or how long we have been friends. Nobita Zu, though the name does not resonate with Indian names, but I am also not suggesting anything at all to you. My motive here is to mould Nobita Zu's image according to your preferences. This is what I have done too.

When I talk about Nobita Zu, I see all the happenings happening. I am often mesmerized after we have a talk.

In my recent telephonic conversation, I got the news that Nobita has recently changed the place of work. From the tone of the voice I could determine that the person on the other side of the conversation was happy. Pay hike offered was good. Also the total conversation suggested to me that in changing one's place of work, money, now a days, matters more than ever.

A year ago, I watched a film, in which the protagonist had said, quite inspiringly, "Strive for skills and the excellence henceforth in it, Success will follow". I wonder, though the quote seems promising, how many folks out there have their belief on such ideologies.

When I see random and haphazard life consuming traffic in the city roads, I ponder that, is it the people who are driving on the roads responsible for the irresponsible behaviour or is it the driver of the law on the road who stands hapless to the situation at hand.

Now is it the companies, who have lost their belief on quality of workforce, or they see no worth in putting effort in such endeavours?

1 comment:

Lathavijayakumar said...

Hi, I am Latha. I have gone through your blog. So interesting.